YOU ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND THE MEETING OF THE
STOKE POGES PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD ON
MONDAY 14 JANUARY 2019 AT 7.30 P.M. IN
THE DEBBIE TOWART ROOM AT
THE VILLAGE CENTRE, ROGERS LANE,
To deal with the following business:
205/PC/18 – Public Session Time (7.30 pm-7.45 pm)
The meeting is open to the public and press and fifteen minutes will be reserved, if required, for public comment.
206/PC/18 – Apologies for Absence
207/PC/18 – Declarations of interest
Members to declare any personal interest in any item of business as defined in the Code of Conduct 2012. If that interest is a disclosable pecuniary interest as defined in the Code; the member should withdraw from the meeting for that item.
208/PC/18 – Minutes
To approve the minutes of the Council meeting held on 3 December 2018 (previously circulated).
209/PC/18 – County Councillor’s Report
210/PC/18 – District Councillors’ Report
211/PC/18 – Chairman’s Update from last meeting.
212/PC/18 – Khalsa School
Update from Cllr Carter.
213/PC/18 – Information Board
Brought back from last meeting regarding the new information board, with consultation details on what to have and where to place the board.
214/PC/18 – Carols on the Green
Update on event. To note amount raised towards defibrillator £565.73.
215/PC/18 – Defibrillator
Update on permission from Persimmon to site the defibrillator on their land.
216/PC/18 – MUGA
Update on MUGA and noise issues. To discuss and decide any further action.
217/PC/18 – Memorial Request
Request from a resident to place a memorial plaque on a bench outside the Co-op. To decide.
218/PC/18 – Office
To note the office has now been redecorated. To decide if new furniture can be purchased and to set a maximum budget.
219/PC/18 – RECEIVE and ADOPT minutes from previous meetings of sub committees and working parties:
(1) Planning Minutes – 19 November 2018 – Signed 10 December 2018
220/PC/18 – Finance
(1) Statement of Accounts – November 2018/December 2018. Circulated
(2) To approve list of cheques/Bacs for signature November/December 2018 £ (subject to additions) Circulated
(3) Bank reconciliations – December 2018 – Circulated
(4) Budget monitoring – December 2018 – Circulated.
(5) To note £2841.47 grant received from Co-op for Bells Hill Green in December, transferred to them.
221/PC/18 – Circulars List/Correspondence and Items received by clerk but not on agenda.
List appended to the agenda of all circulars received in the office and available to view for one month after this meeting.
(1) Bucks County Council – Single Unitary Authority statement.
(2) Stoke Poges Society – 2019 Programme.
(3) Christmas Card and Message from Jean-Pierre – Etricourt Manancourt
222/PC/18 – Dates of Future Meetings
Planning Meeting – 21January 2019
Full Parish Council– 11 February 2019
Clerk to the Council
9 January 2019