YOU ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND THE FULL COUNCIL MEETING OF THE STOKE POGES PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 13 JUNE 2022 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE COLIN HURT ROOM AT THE VILLAGE CENTRE, ROGERS LANE, STOKE POGES BUCKS, SL2 4LP
Clerk to the Council
To deal with the following business:
8 June 2022
033/PC/22 – Public Session Time (7.30 pm-7.45 pm)
The meeting is open to the public and press and fifteen minutes will be reserved, if required, for public comment on items on the agenda.
034/PC/22 – Apologies for Absence
035/PC/22 – Declarations of interest
Members to declare any personal interest in any item of business as defined in the Code of Conduct adopted 2021. If that interest is a disclosable pecuniary interest as defined in the Code; the member should withdraw from the meeting for that item.
036/PC/22 – Minutes
To approve the minutes of the Council meeting held on 9 May 2022 (previously circulated).
037/PC/22 – Beeches Community Board
Update from Cllr Egleton
038/PC/22 – Buckinghamshire Council Report
039/PC/22 – Chairman’s Update from last meeting.
040/PC/22 – Neighbourhood Plan
Update on Neighbourhood Plan and meetings held with working party.
To agree spend for the plan. 19 extra hours are required by the consultants to complete it and the Clerk can apply for £8000 grant but an additional £4350 will be required. There is ample budget to cover this additional cost, to agree.
041/PC/22 – Pond
To note letter received from main contact resident asking for more questions to be answered before arranging a face to face meeting around the table. Circulated.
042/PC/22 – School Traffic/Traffic Watch Update
Update from Cllr Carter on School/Traffic Watch/Enforcement and marshalling.
Update on meeting held with Clerk and Cllr Carter regarding traffic scheme on Rogers Lane/West End Lane/Duffield Lane. Circulated.
043/PC/22 – Platinum Jubilee Event
Update from working party and Cllr Carter as Chair of R & E on the event.
044/PC/22 – Gazebos
3 Gazebos are broken so we have 4 3×6 and 1 3×3. To agree whether or not to order new ones for the Carols on the Green.
045/PC/22 – Carols on the Green
To agree arrangements and to start paperwork and booking stall holders etc.
To discuss and decide on Mobile Santa Grotto. Circulated.
046/PC/22 – Friday Club
First Friday Club held on Friday 10 June. Update on attendance and feedback.
047/PC/22 – Horticultural Society
Request to use the recreation ground for parking on Saturday 23 July 2022.
048/PC/22 – The Warren, Rowley Lane
Wexham Parish Council have not agreed to meet developers. To agree that the developer can attend a Planning Meeting in the public session rather than have a formal meeting, until a Planning Application is submitted.
049/PC/22 – Councillor Course
To note that Cllr Knox-Scott has attended a Councillor Course with BMKALC as she was not asked to attend the course last year and missed it.
050/PC/22 – Pioneer Secondary Academy
Letter from the Sikh Academies Trust requesting a meeting with the Parish Council, to discuss and decide.
051/PC/22 – RECEIVE and ADOPT minutes from previous meetings of sub committees and working parties:
1. Planning Committee Minutes 25 April 2022 – Agreed/Signed 16 May 2022
2. Finance Committee Minutes 22 November 2021 – Agreed/Signed 23 May 2022.
052/PC/22 – Finance
(1) Financial Summary & Statement Cashbook – April & May 2022 – Circulated
(2) To approve list of cheques/Bacs for signature May 2022 circulated. (Subject to additions)
(3) Bank reconciliations – April & May 2022. Circulated.
(4) Income & Expenditure Heading Detail/Budget Monitoring – May 2022. Circulated
053/PC/22 – Accounts for Year Ended 31st March 2022
To Note that the accounts have been audited with no issues.
1) Receive, Approve and Sign the summary income and expenditure account, balance sheet, supporting statement and assets, auditor’s matters arising, to be signed by the Chairman of the Council and the RFO. Circulated.
2) Receive and Approve the Annual Return to be signed by the Chairman the Council and the RFO and receive and approve bank reconciliation and statement of significant variations. Circulated.
3) To note that the internal auditor has suggested that the Council consider moving all of the individual accounts into the CCLA fund, to discuss further.
054/PC/22 – Circulars List/Correspondence and Items received by clerk but not on agenda.
List appended to the agenda of all circulars received in the office and available to view for one month after this meeting.
055/PC/22 – Dates of Future Meetings
Planning Meeting – 20 June 2022
Recreation & Environment Meeting – 27 May 2022
Full Parish Council Meeting – 4 July 2022