Planning Committee - Meeting Minutes
Monday 15th November 2021
Table Of Contents
- Agenda Items
- 063/PL/21 Items by Members of Public Present.
- 064/PL/21 Apologies for Absence
- 065/PL/21 Declarations of Interest
- 066/PL/21 Minutes
- 067/PL/21 Planning Applications
- 068/PL/21 NOTED Planning Decisions, Enforcements and Appeals.
- 069/PL/21 Correspondence.
- 070/PL/21 Neighbourhood Plan
- 071/PL/21 Exclusion of the Press & Public
- 072/PL/21 NOTED Outstanding Enforcements See Appendix 4.
- 073/PL/21 NOTED & AGREED all in favour Next meeting date 13 December 2021
MINUTES OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING ON 15 NOVEMBER 2021 AT 7.30PM HELD IN THE LIONEL RIGBY ROOM AT THE VILLAGE CENTRE, ROGERS LANE, STOKE POGES, SL2 4LP
Present: – Cllr Carter (Chair), Cllr Bassi, Cllr Crocker, Mr Duncombe, Cllr Finan & Cllr Knox-Scott
In Attendance: – Mrs J Simmonds (Clerk)
Absent: – Mr Rawlings.
063/PL/21 Items by Members of Public Present.
The meeting is open to the public and press and the first 15 minutes will be reserved, if required, for public comment.
064/PL/21 Apologies for Absence
APOLOGIES were received from Cllr Flower and Mr Harris.
065/PL/21 Declarations of Interest
Members to declare any personal interest in any item of business as defined in the Code of Conduct 2007. If that interest is a prejudicial interest as defined in the Code, the member should withdraw from the meeting for that item.
RESOLVED to approve the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 18 October 2021 which were signed by the Chairman.
067/PL/21 Planning Applications
- RESOLVED to approve delegated decisions submitted for Planning Applications for which the response date was prior to this Committee Meeting. See Appendix 1.
- RESOLVED to consider and formulate a response to new Planning Applications received. See Appendix 2. Plus amended plans for information only.
068/PL/21 NOTED Planning Decisions, Enforcements and Appeals.
District Decisions made since the last Planning Committee Meeting. See Appendix 3.
- NOTED Parish & Town Council Involvement in Planning Applications – Brought back from last meeting.
- Stoke Park – NOTED no update
070/PL/21 Neighbourhood Plan
NOTED that a zoom meeting was due to catch up with current plans.
071/PL/21 Exclusion of the Press & Public
Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 RESOLVED to exclude the press and public from the following business because publicity would prejudice the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business. Part two items: To discuss any possible unlawful buildings or business’s which have not been granted enforcement notices and therefore are not public.
072/PL/21 NOTED Outstanding Enforcements See Appendix 4.
073/PL/21 NOTED & AGREED all in favour Next meeting date 13 December 2021
Meeting ended at 8.42pm